Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20048 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,057 (75,104 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)