Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,093 (﷼ 7,670) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)