Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,414 (1,822,159 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)