Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06880 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,478 (Shilling195,915) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)