Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06700 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,300 (Shilling288,060) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)