Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,756 (¥508,286) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)