Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06264 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,573 (¥392,276) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)