Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10304 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,982 (₨106,577) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (43 minutes ago)