Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06159 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,437元 (¥299,346) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)