Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06134 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,947 (¥276,267) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)