Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05854 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,916 (¥288,979) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)