Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05997 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,249 (¥304,294) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)