Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12902 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,136 (Php78,557) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)