Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,868 (17,212 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)