Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,052 (14,945 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)