Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,783 (25,200 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)