Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,840 (16,359 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)