Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.699 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,305 (14,745 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)