Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,376 (25,494 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)