Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.112 CNY / FJD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,434 (5,280 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)