Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.282 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,510元 (3,729 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)