Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01160 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 155% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,462元 (2,195,875 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)