Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24535 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,751元 (27,514₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $26,769 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Malé costs 8,000 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)