Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24943 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,284 (33,214₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)