Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25634 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,650 (29,844₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)