Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24451 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,890 (32,268₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)