Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 4% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,586 (5,056,788 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)