Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,067元 (₨96,047) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)