Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10171 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,999 (₨98,309) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)