Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.324 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,944 ($1,889) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)