Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,651 ($2,717) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (40 minutes ago)