Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.381 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,319 (﷼ 824) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)