Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.425 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,944 (﷼ 849) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)