Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.436 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 66% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,642元 (﷼ 954) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)