Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.919 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,390 (﷼ 1,249) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)