Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.931 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 67% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,719元 (﷼ 932) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)