Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10430 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,313元 (руб 98,880) in Murmansk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)