Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,712 (€1,836) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)