Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,586 (€2,410) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)