Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,101 (€1,925) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (21 minutes ago)