Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,743 (€3,060) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)