Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,468元 (€2,180) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)