Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.806 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,009元 (€2,179) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 120₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)