Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,309元 (€2,701) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)