Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.625 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,613元 (€2,704) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)