Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,498 prices entered by 611 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10121 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,676 (₨115,361) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)