Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06577 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,279 (₨217,114) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)