Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04980 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,288元 (₨166,417) in Multan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)