Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05557 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,805 (₨140,434) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)