Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.542 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,869 (RM8,997) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (40 minutes ago)