Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08585 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,612 (Taka 111,964) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (33 minutes ago)