Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07648 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 41% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,521 (Taka 85,265) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)