Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08676 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,331 (Taka 119,076) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)