Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,614 (1,962,404 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (43 minutes ago)