Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,565 (2,347,043 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)