Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,305 (2,581,622 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (34 minutes ago)