Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00561 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,554元 (2,236,953 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)