Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.812 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,905 (2,336KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (40 minutes ago)