Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.005 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,349 (2,334KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)