Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.976 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,695 (2,187KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)