Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.012 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,079 (2,512KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)