Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01522 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,794 (1,103,219 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)