Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01611 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,881元 (737,440 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (39 minutes ago)