Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01577 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,725 (679,884 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)