Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01488 CNY / KMF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,800 (1,196,195 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)