Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,653 (2,704 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (31 minutes ago)