Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,266 (1,853 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)