Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,111 (2,493 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)