Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.439 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,979 (1,550 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)