Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,673元 (1,977 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)