Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,520 (1,820 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)