Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09547 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,070 (₨105,478) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)