Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,800 (€2,662) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)