Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.769 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,647元 (R$ 4,888) in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)