Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34844 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,970 (Mex$ 25,743) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)