Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,913 ($b9,548) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)