Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,704 ($b13,678) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (37 minutes ago)