Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,784 (COL$4,758,717) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (41 minutes ago)