Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,819 (€2,196) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)