Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,088 (€2,343) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)