Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,613 (€2,430) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)