Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 130% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,182 (€2,700) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (29 minutes ago)