Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 109% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,951 (€3,073) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)