Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07547 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 98% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,207 (426,775 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)