Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04395 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,520元 (353,154 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)