Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04425 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,949 (315,196 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)