Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04249 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,694元 (322,248 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)