Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07499 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,753 (236,732 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)