Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07649 CNY / LRD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 94% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,584 (412,905 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)