Cost of living in Moncton, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.017 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,285元 (C$3,047) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)