Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35718 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,426元 (Mex$ 26,389) in Monclova.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)