Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,430 (22,821 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (26 minutes ago)