Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,416元 (14,416 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)