Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,164 (15,435 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)