Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,938 (24,383 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)