Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,439 (17,129 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (42 minutes ago)