Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06631 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,213 (Shilling304,843) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)