Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06682 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,957 (Shilling238,813) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (35 minutes ago)