Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,646 (₩2,669,492) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)