Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,890 (₩3,064,577) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (37 minutes ago)