Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1819%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01254 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 598% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元113,345 (9,038,979 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)