Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1615%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01184 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 336% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元43,646 (3,686,153 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)