Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1456%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01131 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 332% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,074 (3,630,590 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)