Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1632%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 335% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元47,815 (4,020,437 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)