Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1528%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01146 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 347% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,704 (3,902,524 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)