Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1793%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01258 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 594% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元104,154 (8,276,146 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (34 minutes ago)