Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,927 (¥324,179) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (38 minutes ago)