Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06150 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,239元 (¥345,355) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)