Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,469 (¥503,547) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)