Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.299 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,749 (C$3,161) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)