Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.879 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,473 (2,352 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)