Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.628 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,676 (RM7,786) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)