Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.625 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,747 (RM7,843) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)