Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,132 (RM11,671) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)