Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.594 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,020 (RM8,166) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (22 minutes ago)