Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34399 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,564 (Mex$ 27,802) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)