Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36343 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,204 (Mex$ 36,331) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)